Help Mom Stay Pain Free
If your Mom is suffering from any kind of chronic pain, it can really take a toll on her physical and emotional well-being. As you ponder ideas for Mother's Day, it might be helpful to include different ways that will help ease her pain. Whether you live nearby or far away, here are some ways you can help Mom feel her best.
- Massage - A massage can be beneficial for both her physical symptoms and her mental health. You can purchase a gift certificate for a one-time massage, or buy her a package to use throughout the year. Be sure to select a place that offers a variety of choices, as her pain may limit her to more gentle options.
- Milkweed Balm - Available in a cream or a roll-on, Milkweed Balm is a natural, GMO-free topical product that may help ease her symptoms. If Mom is looking for an alternative to traditional medication, Milkweed Balm is sure to do the trick!
- Gym Membership - Whether she walks on the treadmill or takes a low-intensity aerobics class, exercise is essential for energy and momentum. Search out options based on location and offerings. Consider joining a gym together so she has a buddy to work out with on those tough days.
- Meal Delivery Service - If Mom has frequent flare-ups, she may not always be able to get out and about. Grocery shopping might be too taxing at times. Consider purchasing a subscription to a meal delivery service so Mom doesn't have to think about what to make for dinner. With all the ingredients included, she will have everything at her fingertips.
- Journal - You can pick up a pretty journal in a book store or gift shop. Journaling will not only help Mom keep track of her pain; it will give her a place to express how she feels about it. Sometimes the act of getting your thoughts on paper can relieve the stress associated with the pain.